Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have shaw digital and HD, just wondering when shaw is going to go all digital?

It's kind of bugging me since just about every other provider is already 100% digital.

The analog channels are BRUTAL!:mad:

Anyone else know what kind of HD programming is going to be coming out as well? New channels?

Also, I'm thinking about buying a PVR however, I just wondering if there is something new that's going to be coming out soon?

Thanks,

Jay

<--- First Post!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I am not sure that Shaw offers the all-digital lineup in all locations yet. Shaw has certainly announced the intention to offer an all digital service in all locations but it can take many years to offer a new service, even in city the size of Kelowna. In fact the last time I asked about the all digital service, last spring, I was told it wasn't available.

I don't watch that much on analog TV channels and they haven't been bad enough for me to call and ask about it, so I haven't inquired lately.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Also, I'm thinking about buying a PVR however, I just wondering if there is something new that's going to be coming out soon?
Shaw just released a new HDPVR model this year, Pace 775

1 - 5 of 5 Posts