Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Showcase winter 2015 schedule

12 Monkeys premieres Friday, January 16 at 10pm ET/PT.

Helix returns for a second season on Monday, January 19 at 10pm ET/PT.

Broadchurch returns with season two this January.

Season six of Royal Pains premieres Tuesday, January 6 at 10pm ET/7pm PT.

The fourth season of Rizzoli & Isles premieres Wednesday, January 7 at 10pm ET/PT.

The first half of Lost Girl's final season continues in January with new episodes, including the mid-season finale on Sunday, January 25, at 9pm ET/PT.

Showcase's winter schedule is rounded out with the premieres of Hollywood's biggest blockbuster hits, with the cable premieres of The Hobbit, Skyfall, The Dark Knight Rises, Cowboys and Aliens and Rock of Ages.

Viewers can visit showcase.ca for the latest episodes of Showcase's exclusive and original series, behind-the-scenes footage, series extras and big-name interviews.

Showcase is available on a National Free Preview from January 1-31, 2015.

Full Press Release.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks for the 2015 update Dr. Dave.
Once again I do not see any mention of Game of Thrones season 3 so I have to assume that Showcase has now dropped this series and I will have to make alternate arrangements to watch S3 and future episodes.

·
Super Moderator
16,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
TNT has ordered 18 episodes for season six of Rizzoli & Isles which is slated to launch in summer 2015.

Full Press Release.

Rizzoli & Isles is carried by Showcase in Canada.

·
Super Moderator
16,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Oops. I remember seeing Rizzoli & Isles on Showcase, but I forgot about Super Channel.

·
Super Moderator
16,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
'Big Brother Canada' and 'Remedy' premiere Monday, March 23 at 8pm and 9pm ET/PT

Big Brother Canada's third season airs Mondays at 8pm ET/PT, Wednesdays at 9pm ET/PT, and Sundays at 7pm ET/PT on Global beginning March 23. The Big Brother Canada Side Show returns for its second season in a new, one-hour format Thursdays at 10pm ET/PT beginning March 26 on Slice. Big Brother Canada After Dark returns Monday through Sunday from 3am to 6am ET/PT beginning March 26 on Slice. Online, the show's popular live feeds, which streamed over 46.5 million minutes of content last season, return free-of-charge on www.BigBrotherCanada.ca. Past seasons are also available online.

The second season of Remedy airs in the 9pm timeslot on Mondays beginning March 23. Starting Wednesday, March 18, viewers get an insider's peek into the downstairs world of Beth-H via GlobalTV.com and the Global Go App when the 5-part weekly web series Remedy: To Catch a Thief takes viewers to uncharted territory: the hospital supply closet.

Full Press Release.

Cdn FAN, I haven't seen anything on The Musketeers, other than post 1.

·
Registered
444 Posts
An odd choice on Global's part for BBCan scheduling on Wednesdays. Mondays are easy because State of Affairs will be finished by then, and Sundays at 7pm won't interfere with anything because football and Mulaney will be finished by then and they can move Bob's Burgers to 9:30pm, but on Wednesdays there's a big hole in their schedule at 8pm, right now they're just airing Border Security there. Chicago PD and Stalker air at 9pm and 10pm on Wednesdays, so wouldn't it make more sense for Global to put BBCan on at 8pm on Wednesday nights, not 9pm? They'll have to unnecessarily move Chicago PD if they put BBCan on at 9.

Edit: D'OH! I forgot about Survivor airing at 8. Hmm so they'll have to bump either Chicago PD or Stalker to another night it seems.

·
Super Moderator
16,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
CBS will be replacing Stalker with CSI: Cyber starting Wednesday, March 4, so Global will be able to simsub Chicago PD at 10pm, leaving 9pm open for Big Brother Canada.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts