Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Anyone know if Showcase is planning to run season 3 of Justified or the next season of Burn Notice (think they stopped at season 3) ?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Always entertaining to see the skills of these handymen. I do miss Mike Holmes who I guess has become too busy to be actively involved.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Anyone know if Showcase is planning to run season 3 of Justified or the next season of Burn Notice (think they stopped at season 3) ?
It seems like Burn Notice season 5 is on channel WFXT (ABC) Monday morning at 2 AM. I say seem because the other ABC channel (KOMO) seemed to show them (ZapTV listings) but they were an earlier season. I haven't PVRed any of the WFXT shows yet. Hope they are season 5 (and their website indicates they are season 5)

Bob

·
Registered
840 Posts
Thanks for that .Shaw does not carry WFXT but they do carry KOMO and like you say they are carrying season 5 and another abc is carrying season 3 so maybe they will eventually catch up to season 4 .

·
Super Moderator
16,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Big Brother Canada returns March 5th on Slice

Big Brother Canada returns to Slice on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 9pm ET/PT with a special presentation of the premiere also airing on Global. New this season is the Big Brother Canada Side Show, a weekly post-eviction wrap up show airing immediately following each eviction episode Thursdays at 10 pm ET/PT.

Big Brother Canada, continues to air three nights a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 9pm ET/PT. The Big Brother Canada Side Show will air Thursdays, following each eviction episode, at 10pm ET/PT. Big Brother After Dark will air seven days a week from 2am – 5am ET/11pm – 2am PT.

Pres Release.

·
Super Moderator
16,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Shaw Media has greenlit 26 new episodes of the Showcase hit series Haven. The first 13 episodes of season five are set to premiere later this year with the remaining episodes scheduled to air in 2015.

Season four currently airs Fridays at 9pm ET/PT on Showcase, with the season finale airing on Friday, February 7.

Press Release.

·
Super Moderator
16,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Top Chef Canada season four premieres March 10 at 9pm ET/10pm PT exclusively on Food Network Canada. To watch full episodes online after they've aired, visit topchefcanada.ca.

Press Release.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Project Runway

So what is the situation with Project Runway? It was very popular on Slice for years and then was switched over to Lifetime. Now it's been gone for at least two seasons. What happened? Does anyone know? (Contract issues? Some obscure CRTC reg.?, A fight between Shaw and Heidi?). If anyone in the DHC community knows the inside story I'd appreciate hearing about it. This program was one of the most creative and serious of the reality competitions on TV with a real prize for the winner.

·
Super Moderator
16,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Season 3 of CONTINUUM premieres Sunday, March 16 at 9pm

Canadian original action-drama Continuum premieres on Sunday, March 16 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Showcase.

Press Release.

·
Super Moderator
16,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Showcase has greenlit a fifth season of its hit Canadian original series, Lost Girl for 13 episodes. The homegrown hit series starring Anna Silk begins production on season five this spring and is set to air Fall 2014.

Press Release.

·
Super Moderator
16,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
'Critical Listing' Premieres March 17 at 9pm ET/PT on HGTV Canada

Episode One: Monday March 17 at 9:00pm ET/PT

Episode Two: Monday March 17 at 9:30pm ET/PT

Press Release.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts