Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

841 - 846 of 846 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Moved the dish 5’ to the north and signal improved greatly. Much better than before. Actually tried one other spot before it’s final location. I spent two hours trying to tune in the satellite. I finally read to tune to channel 700 to tune in the dish. I was using 252 and was getting nowhere. All good now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a way to get them fairly cheaply to Canada. If anyone wants some, please PM me
Hi there im in thunder bay ontario, where do you get these switches. On my shaw pvr dish i get 94 on tuner 1 and 56 on tuner 2..... it does vary without touching it.... any help?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently replaced the LNB on my Shaw satellite dish. I have a 600 series receiver. I cannot get any picture or sound and the guide won't download. I have good signal strength. Is the Essential 600 series receiver compatible with a new LNB or do I have to upgrade to an Essential 800, too?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
If you updated to a new LNB that would give you access to all 3 satellites where before you only had access to programming off of the original 2 satellites you will need to give Shaw Direct a call to get your channel map updated.

841 - 846 of 846 Posts