Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 630 and a 319. The CSR said they would be added to my automated monthly billing using the same credit card used there.

My credit card company said there was a charge, but there is no evidence of either of the receivers being added to my online account billing reference. I have not received the receivers yet.
When do these kinds of things usually show up in the Shaw Direct online billing section - three days, a week, when the next statement date arrives?

·
Registered
59 Posts
When do these kinds of things usually show up in the Shaw Direct online billing section - three days, a week, when the next statement date arrives?
When you purchase any equipment, you should see the credit card payment as a credit amount. Once you receive the equipment and activate them, the charges will then be applied to your account.

We do not charge you for equipment that has not been received. This is why it does not appear on your account until you activate the receivers.

Jessica - Shaw Direct Employee

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a credit on my last bill. It appears that as long as you have a credit SD does not update the online bill. Mine still shows my October bill due in November. I can only see the current balance but nothing regarding my equipment transactions, programming etc. I presume that will change when I actually owe them something. I do think that they need to update each month even if you don't owe anything. Casey

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Be prepared to go to the website to see your latest bill if you had a credit balance due to an equipment purchase. If they bill the full price on your credit card, show a credit on your last statement but don't put the full charges through until the equipment is actually shipped, you may not get a statement in the mail. That is what happened to me when I purchased the 630.
The second month after the purchase may be "catch up" so also be prepared to make payment for two months service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts