Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long does it usually take Shaw Direct to deliver HD receivers, from the time of placing the order to the front door (I'm in Toronto) - 3 days - 10 days - 2 weeks? With lots of relatives to visit out of town, I don't want to miss the delivery person when they show up. I'm doing the installation, so it's likely just arriving via courier.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Within 5 business days is typical. If timing is an issue, call Shaw Direct and get conformation that the receivers have shipped, and they may be able to give you a tracking number as well.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
The "In Transit" time is easy to gauge as they use Purelator. What is not easy to predict is the time between placing the order and the actually shipping date. My last order took 12 days before the order was picked and shipped.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mine was shipped from Mississauga Dec. 1, arrived Dec. 6.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
With lots of relatives to visit out of town, I don't want to miss the delivery person when they show up. I'm doing the installation, so it's likely just arriving via courier.
Do you still work?

Lately, I've gotten stuff shipped to my work address.... always someone here during business hours.....

P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts