Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Tried 567 and got message "you are not currently subscribed to this channel." We get all the other Seattle HD stations why not PBS?? (We never got PBS Seattle on chan. 80 but I think thats because we only get HD Seattle.)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Mobee are you saying that you are getting West stations from Spokane except PBS from Seattle? We are already getting everything else from Seattle but still no PBS.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Doughboy that is very strange!! How could Seatle not be in the West Feed??? Are they saying that some ppl didn't buy a West Feed they bought a Seattle Feed??? I've never heard of that!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Ha I like East to West b'cuz shows start in the East and then later their on in the West! I think Bell did it that way but when we had to switch to Shaw they go West to East in their numbers. Well I would just be happy for a list that made sense and wasn't all over the place like now, whatever direction it goes in.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
k8 thank you for making special lists so we know what is moving where and also we can see by name or by channel number.

Just one little thing please the old channel lineup was a real PDF, the new ones are like images so you can't look for a name or a number you want to find b'cuz you can't search them. Somebody must of made the new ones in a different way, could you please do them the old way when you fix the channel numbers ppl are talking about? Thank you!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
The following channels launch in HD today and the Std Def version drops

Channel------------------------------------------------------------ Satellite Classic - Adv - Nat Ch #
CBC Calgary ------------------ Std Def Drop and convert to HD F1R ----- 306 ---- 15 -- 197
CBC North -------------------- Std Def Drop and convert to HD F1R ----- 333 ---- 14 -- 225
I know what Classic and Advanced are but what is a NAT channel?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
They sent us an email just last week about the changes. Also there are lots of chans now on Shaw that say "This channel has moved to HD" and it has a list of new numbers.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Well the old SD channels will go away from the guide eventually right? It would be silly to have a whole bunch of the guide forever that says "This channel is no longer available" or whatever it says.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
k8:

We got the email yesterday but it only had a link to Classic comparison. There was no way to know how to find the Advanced comparison but luckily the ppl here had posted it a long time ago so we already have it. If Shaw can't tell when ppl have Advanced how about putting two links in the email so they can pick the right one?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts