Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Nickelodeon and Sundance (where available) will be on a free preview until Jan 31st.

Sundance may not be available in all areas for various reasons (IE: limited available space to add the channel)

·
Banned
206 Posts
Are you sure about GSN? It doesn't seem to be available free in my line up and is not listed as a free preview on their website. Can anyone confirm that GSN is actually on a free preview. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Checked yesterday and can't find anything about a preview from our side either.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Guru posted last year that Action/Diva freeview would conclude on Jan 9th.

Found in the thread called "2010 Free Channel Previews on Shaw Cable "
post #161

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
LS Times free preview ends on Jan 18th so less than a week to continue to enjoy the programming.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Still no free preview on GSN :/
My apologies for the confusion. I was at my mother in laws and she actually had it which I did not think she paid for it. As it turns out she gets it free in some package she signed up for. I love that channel and it should be free by now or included in some digital cable package with the standard channels.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
2 channels will be on free preview starting Feb 3rd and should run to the end of Feb:

DIY: Do it Yourself Network located on channel 136 in most markets
TWIST: Twist TV located on channel 123 in most markets.
* check local listing to make sure of the channel in your area.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I don't recall DIY on a free preview lately. If it has it's been a while.
(Documentory was September, October was Dusk & Salt & Light, November was Silver Screen, Moviola, Bite & Pet TV, December was Action & Diva, January was Sundance & Nickelodeon)

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.