Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Does Anybody have an insite on when Shaw will add Setanta HD?, we are well into the Premiership season, they already offer the SD Channel .I don't understand why they won't offer the HD version.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have recently cancelled my Setanta subscription. I told Shaw that it was not worth the $15 per month if the channel is not in HD.

I have found that I can watch the games online for free and in quality that almost compares to the non-HD Setanta

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I also canceled my Sentanta subscription with Shaw, telling the CSR that I did not want to pay that much for a SD channel when Shaw could be carrying the HD channel.

I'll live with the amount of Premier League Soccer available on the other channels or get used to less soccer exposure. Maybe, by the time Shaw gets it in HD, I will find I don't want to pay for in HD either. Would help tame my Shaw bill a little bit.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have recently cancelled my Setanta subscription. I told Shaw that it was not worth the $15 per month if the channel is not in HD.

I have found that I can watch the games online for free and in quality that almost compares to the non-HD Setanta
How do you watch them online? Every time I try I get an IP rejection because of my Shaw
IP address. UK only I'm told.

FaxCap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.