Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to record Pardon The Interuption which comes on daily at 230 pm on 660 and have set up a series recording, however, it is only showing as recording the original recording. I have looked at the settings and it is configured the same as my other series recordings which show multiple recordings scheduled to be recorded. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just checked with mine, I can see the show on at 3:30, but the guide doesnt show as such. I set it to record the series but I also have 0 scheduled. Im wondering if its a show that comes on at random times on TSN. Or they show it between other shows.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The show comes on everyday at 230 on 660. The only time that it is not scheduled is if there is a sporting event on at the same time.

The first time I tried to do a series recording was on a Tuesday Jan 18 which was unsucessful. I just tried to do a series recording for the Wednesday Jan 19 and it accepted the series recording for all the other shows after Wednesday. There must be something wrong with the Tuesday profile for the show.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Is it possible to change the "Start Time" of a recorded series or program? Example: "1 minute before the program begins." I can only see an option to modify the recorded "End Time".

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
@ShawViewer, Mediaroom has "Soft Padding", which means that it automatically starts recording 1 minute early and ends 2 minutes late, but only if a stream is available.

For example, if the 8pm show is on the same channel as one of the 9pm shows, the shows will overlap, since both shows use the same stream. In this case the 8pm show will end at 9:02 and the 9pm shows will start at 8:59.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts