Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Well I have a guy complaining to me on Twitter that The Score shouldn't be airing Serie A or NCAA football, instead they should have multiple CIS football games a week. In fact he says that no foreign sports leagues should air in Canada. Quite obviously I disagree, but my point is you can't please everyone. I think that The Score should have given FSWC the Saturday 12pm game until November, and took the Sunday 6:30am game. Then they could have switched after CIS football season.

·
Registered
689 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
The TLN match on Sunday Oct. 3 at 2.30pm between Inter v Juventus was in English for once. In previous weeks I believe it was in Spanish, not Italian. Soccer coverage is all over the place this year. It's hard to know what is going on.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
The TLN match on Sunday Oct. 3 at 2.30pm between Inter v Juventus was in English for once. In previous weeks I believe it was in Spanish, not Italian. Soccer coverage is all over the place this year. It's hard to know what is going on.
Yes it is all over the place. But, as others have pointed out on various threads, this blog site will be your best friend.

http://footballtvcanada.blogspot.com/

21 - 25 of 25 Posts