Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we not suppose to be getting the Sens/Caps game on SN1 Sens companion channel right now? Eastlink twitter says no, game is for only Ontario West. What the hell is that, isn't this what we got the channel added for?

From EastLinK Twitter:

"Sens game feed to Western Ontario West only."

·
Registered
938 Posts
The Ontario West mention is regarding the Center Ice package.... I messaged the twitter feed, we are supposed to be seeing this game on channel 705, but as of yet, not in my guide.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah were suppose to be getting it on 106/705 . We have missed the whole first period.

I'm guessing we are not going to get to see this game tonight.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yep were suppose to be getting that game but we are not. Someone forgot to switch 106/705 on at headquarters I think.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Missed the whole game because I assume someone forgot to turn on the channels at head office and because it was after hours there was nobody there to do it. I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more feedback from angry people who wanted to see this game tonight.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah because somebody at Eastlink screwed up but I bet when they send out rate increase letters I bet they won't screw that up and everyone will get those just fine.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Even EastLinks twitter guy/gal decided to ignore all tweets about this issue.At first I got DM's from them that they were looking into it but after that all other DM's/tweets were completely ignored which wasn't cool at all. I guess it was better for them to not answer subscribers tweets regarding why we all missed the game last night then to give us an honest answer.

·
Registered
580 Posts
So what is the issue with you guys for me its that there is no ch 105(snet1's channel listed on their site) in my guide checked on my HD box the HD channel listed in not on tha box either.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The issue is we have the main SN1 channels on 105(SD) & 704(HD), at least here in Halifax we do but the Sens/Caps game is suppose to be on the SN1-Sens companion channel which are 106(SD) & 705(HD) but they were not turned on in the guide for some reason so we missed the game completely when they were suppose to be turned on.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Thanks I am geting worried that they might not add it to my system will phone them later if I don't get a twitter reply.

Got tweet reply this weekend was only a partial roll out my system needs work but snet1 is coming to my system they say.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well it looks like we have SN1 on Eastlink but you need SN Sens for the Sens games. On my expressvu guide I have SN1 and SN Sens plus other team channels. So simply getting SN1 isn't going to help anything if you want to watch the Senators.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah but I would never get Bell ever again for the simple reason the PQ on there HD channels is just complete garbage, I'll take Eastlink over Bell any day of the week even with inadequate guides and less updates. I know the companion channel will be added we just don't know when.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Over here on channel 508, it says to be announced on program listings and there is no channel title but there's a testcard that says Rogers Sportsnet which leads me to believe that one of the sportsnet companion channels will launch soon.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah but I would never get Bell ever again for the simple reason the PQ on there HD channels is just complete garbage, I'll take Eastlink over Bell any day of the week even with inadequate guides and less updates. I know the companion channel will be added we just don't know when.
I never had a problem with Bell HD channels and I am in the same area as you. Service worked great for three years I had it. It was the crappy customer service and the fact that Eastlink has raised it's game that led me to change. Love the new 3400 box.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts