Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was trying to add new programming today; after logging in and choosing enhance programming, it shows my current programming, but I get a message saying i can't do this (add new programming) online, and I have to call in.

Also, anyone know why the selfcare on my 9200 to add channels never seems to work; I have my phone line connected, use my pin (which works when I call in), but I get a message saying can't complete transaction... comes up every time when trying to order channels.

Anyone else seeing this ?
Thanks.

·
Registered
520 Posts
You cannot downgrade programming online, like it said...you need to call them. You must call in to downgrade.

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
Was trying to add new programming today...but I get a message saying i can't do this (add new programming) online, and I have to call in.
I've had this happen as well. First time it was because of a temporary programming suspension I had put in place over the Summer. The next time it was due to an outstanding work order on the account which locked it until the next billing cycle. A CSR could not make changes either time as well. After the next billing cycle started, a CSR and I could both add programming again.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
You cannot downgrade programming online, like it said...you need to call them. You must call in to downgrade.
I do not see where the OP says they are trying to 'downgrade', they are looking to "add new programming".

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys ! Appreciate your input.
Turns out it was probably because I had an outstanding work order to remove some channels that had to wait to the beginning of my new billing cycle as mentioned by ScareyBob.

Interesting that after several attempts to add channels using the self care on my 9200, it finally took and I got a thank you screen. After several hours, new channels were not added, so I called in and the CSR said they are not added because of the outstanding workorder.

Thanks again !
Scooter62

1 - 7 of 7 Posts