Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Interesting that they are switching the SD feeds to Eastern from Pacific, never figured out why this wasn't done from the beginning. It annoyed me when I'd see something I'd want to watch on SD, only to realize I had missed it in HD.

Quite honestly, in this day and age I am not even sure why they bother keeping SD feeds of things. What annoys me is the lack of a HD CW feed. I lived in Alberta previously and had Telus Optik and they had all four "superstations" (WGN, KTLA, WPIX and WSBK) in HD. Going to Sasktel where they only have WGN, which has disaffiliated from The CW a couple years ago is annoying. Plus, I like watching police chases and things on KTLA, so HD is better for that.

·
Registered
574 Posts
CTV Life Channel was moved to the basic package and channel 43/343, with My Zen TV moved into Variety Plus. Stingray Retro was also moved into the basic tier.

For undisclosed "broadcast regulations" reasons Citytv Edmonton has been replaced by Citytv Vancouver in the timeshifting pack. Any possible reasoning for this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts