Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how I can lock the phone so I no longer have to worry about pocket dialing, which this phone does a lot? In the settings I set the lock at on and select a pin (1111) but it does not actually do anything. I called Rogers and they couldn't help; he had the same phone and he couldn't lock it either. Am I crazy or should this option actually work?

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
It looks like the Phone Lock option from the Settings menu is a lock that activates when you first turn on the phone.

If you press the "Hold" button (on the left hand side of the phone; right underneath the volume rocker), it will lock the touchscreen and keys. Unfortunately, while you can hold down the Hold button to unlock the phone, you can also do it by touching and holding the lock icon on the display. There's a chance that could even be activated in a pocket (thus defeating the purpose of a lock), but sadly it appears that's the best you can do with this phone.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was just looking for this too.... just got this phone. The button is actually on the right side, not left. Push it once and the phone locks. Right under the usb port

1 - 4 of 4 Posts