Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody care to make a bet if we'll have channel 208 added tomorrow? Not that we really need that channel.... ;)

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but this is the Atlantic. We rarely get new channels at the same time as Ontario....especially when they are in HD. Is this one in HD or SD?

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well as of 2:20 pm ATL, we have no rotisserie channel. As suspected, I will have to go out on Prospect Street tonight and ask permission to sit in front of the actual Swiss Chalet chicken roasting grill. Might or might not go since we are in bad weather at the moment.
Damn you ROGERS! Preventing me from seeing it at home as well as forcing me to see it in person but can't because of the weather. We are dooooooooooooooomed! :eek:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Well as of 2:20 pm ATL, we have no rotisserie channel. As suspected, I will have to go out on Prospect Street tonight and ask permission to sit in front of the actual Swiss Chalet chicken roasting grill. Might or might not go since we are in bad weather at the moment.
Damn you ROGERS! Preventing me from seeing it at home as well as forcing me to see it in person but can't because of the weather. We are dooooooooooooooomed! :eek:
Closed for renovations still. :(

I'm pretty sure we won't get this channel. While the existence of the channel is a joke while Rogers is complaining about how expensive bandwidth is and why they need UBB (and to deflect away from their total failure on IPv6), it'd be even more of a joke if we actually got it here in light of all the other stuff we can't get.

Its kind of funny, cable TV now reminds me of the wireless market. Rogers sucks, but so do the alternatives.

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We might still have a chance...it is supposed to be up for 13 weeks.

After reflexion, forget about it. We're still waiting for MXS HD, MFun HD and many more. My bad...:(

·
Registered
290 Posts
The Swiss Chalet (Rotisserie) channel is for Ontario viewers only. One of the few channels they have that I won't miss. They can keep it.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Can some one please post a screen shot of this?

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Oops guess I skipped that post. Thanks 57.
That sure is awesome. I could watch it for at least 15 seconds. Wonder how PETA people feel about this new CH :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I just want the slideshow channel like you guys have in Calgary. I love the photos there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts