Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great deals at Rogers!

All their pre-played games are 2 for $30.

My first trip netted me Jericho for PS3, Timeshift for 360, and Overload for 360 as well as a kid's Wii game for my nephew.

My second trip netted me Super Mario Galaxy for Wii, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 08 for 360, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga for 360, and Soul Calibur for Wii.

I passed on the following due to having them or lack of interest, but probably should have grabbed them too: Halo 3, Bioshock, Ace Combat 6, Kane and Lynch, and others.

I was hoping for the Assassin' Creed and COD4 tat some others apparently found, but I figure I got easily $400 worth for games for about $120 bucks.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I only wish my local Rogers had that kind of stock...and the only sale they have is buy 2 get 1 free for games 9.99 and less...pathetic..

·
Registered
30 Posts
I went to my Rogers in Trenton and was not impressed. I got there about 10:00AM and apparently about 30 minutes too late. One guy had stacked up every good game from the bins. I would estimate 50 games easy, all different systems too. I saw them on the counter and asked if they were going to the bin and the girl working there said no, the guy just went to the bank machine to get the money to pay for them. He singlehandedly shut everyone else down that day. IK called the manger when I got home and she was not impressed with this guy either. She said they have no limits on what one guy can buy and agreed this was not good. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts