Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
41 - 60 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I purchased the super sports pack for the first time. On the Rogers website, it states "Plus you get access to NHL Gamecenter Live with your subscription so you can WATCH LIVE GAMES ONLINE".

Where do one access the games online?. I called and spoke to a rep at rogers and they had no idea what I was taking about.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
NHL Centre Ice October 2010 - April 2011
Get over 1000 NHL games every season, right in your home thats over 40 exciting games each week including games in stunning HD! NHL Centre Ice is the only way to see all your favourite NHL players and teams, no matter where they play. Plus you get access to NHL Gamecenter Live with your subscription so you can WATCH LIVE GAMES ONLINE!
http://www.rogers.com/web/content/ssp?cm_mmc=Redirects-_-Consumer_Cable_Eng-_-ssp_0810-_-sports

amd64now, That's a good question. I'll have to call Rogers and find out whats going on when I have a chance.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
http://www.rogers.com/web/content/ssp?cm_mmc=Redirects-_-Consumer_Cable_Eng-_-ssp_0810-_-sports

amd64now, That's a good question. I'll have to call Rogers and find out whats going on when I have a chance.
Here is the answer to the question...

Incident in progress
You are in a Live Automation incident with Cara.
Cara joined the incident.
Cara says:
Hi, my name is Cara. Welcome to Rogers Customer Care Live Support. How may I help you?
Alebowgm says:
I subscribe to the Super Sports Package and as part of the subscription it says on the Rogers Website that i get "access to NHL Gamecenter Live with your subscription so you can WATCH LIVE GAMES ONLINE!" How do I setup my subscription?
Cara says:
I can certainly take a look into it for you. I will be 2-3 minutes.
Alebowgm says:
ok
Cara says:
Okay so you will email [email protected] for the access code and they will send you the details on how to set it up.
Cara says:
The website is gamecenter.nhl.com/rogers.
Alebowgm says:
ok, do i need to include anything in my email to [email protected] ?
Alebowgm says:
details that is about my account?
Cara says:
You will need to include your information, so name, account number and address, you can provide contact number if you don't have account.
Alebowgm says:
and then i get an email back with login information? how long does it take for the return e-mail?
Cara says:
It doesn't specify but it is normally a up to 48 business hours turn around.
Alebowgm says:
alright, thank you...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for the info. I actually called two more times to try a different
Rep to get the same response that they didn't know. I
Emailed the address you provided . I will post back if I
Get the code

·
Registered
49 Posts
No response with a code. I called customer service a few times today only to go in circles. One suggested to e-mail [email protected]. I did and no response from that e-mail address either.
Once representative said they will e-mail [email protected] with my account number to request the code themselves. The customer service do not have any additional contact other then that e-mail address for the NHL Center Ice.
I know a friend that has Bell dish and he had the access to Game center live with the first call to customer service. This would be a nice feature with the Rogers service, but I guess it is not as advertised

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
At this point I am waiting until tomorrow, this way 48 hrs will have passed in the eyes of Rogers, even though it has truly passed, and then I will be looking for an account credit.

·
Registered
128 Posts
FYI, looks like the games tonight will be in HD on channel 375.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have filed a complaint on the Rogers website to the office of the president. Lets see if I can obtain the promotion code. If not, I will probably cancel the sports pack and just order the online version from nhl.com. I was hoping for the best of both worlds. I will advise if I hear from office of the president.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I went through the same thing last year. Nobody at [email protected] ever returned my email. I then went through Rogers customer service and the problem was eventually resolved but it did take close to two weeks. Very frustrating dealing with Rogers sometimes!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have called at least 8 times now. Some representatives know nhl center ice exists, some do not. It is poorly implemented and Rogers has a four month cancellation policy on super sports pack. One could argue service is not provided as specified and cancel without have to stay for 4 months. Its sad when Bell can provide a better service for NHL center ice.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well I too have started the whole procedure again this year, but I am not too optimistic that they will send me an access code very quickly at all. I will be interested to see if anyone has some good luck this year.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have received an e-mail from a representative from the office of the president acknowledging my complaint and stated they will be in touch with me concerning my complaint. Lets see what happens to gain access to the NHL game center live.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nothing yet. Since yesterday was a holiday, I hope to hear something today. Of course, the office of the president did not give a phone number!.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I emailed rogers customer service and though they were useless in doing anything for me, they did give me a second email address and suggested I try that one!

[email protected]

I have sent them an email and will post if I hear something. I never did hear back from the other one - [email protected], and I am not holding my breath on this one either!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Let us know if you hear back from that address. I am planning to follow their complaints chain. No resolve at office of the president, I will go to the ombudsman and further to CCTS. Overall, it needs to change so the customer gets the package as advertised without all of this searching for some reply from someone with a code.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Like I said, I have no real hopes of getting back anything from the second email address. It is actually very similar to the first one, which I have never received a response from. Rogers customer service actually sent me a second email today and suggested that I contact Rogers Sportsnet. I think they are clueless. Anyway, I too sent off an email to Office of the President.

·
Registered
49 Posts
No response at end of business today from office of the president. I e-mailed with my case number for an update. Maybe they e-mail the same address as we did.:p

Im ok until the 24th of Oct as the game center live has a free preview.

41 - 60 of 199 Posts