It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
You see, not only is my favourite sports team – the Buffalo Bills – playing down the street here in Toronto tonight, but the pre-season game also means week one of the 2010 NFL season is just around the corner.
I love NFL football: bus trips, fantasy football pools and the buzzing of non-stop alerts pushed to my smartphone. Each Sunday through February is blocked off to watch the pre-game shows, the early and late games — and, yes, sometimes Sunday and Monday Night Football.
If you’re like me – or you have a sports-fan in your life that resembles the above – put down that Fantasy Draft Guide and listen up. Rogers has a way for you to not only stay on top of every NFL snap but also every second of your favourite hockey, basketball, baseball and NASCAR teams through our Super Sports Pak.
What’s great about the Super Sports Pak? Whether you’re a fan of a certain team or the Rams’ rookie quarterback, Rogers Cable customers can get the out-of-market games from across North America that you simply wouldn’t have access to unless you were living in, say, Dallas, Green Bay or Indianapolis.
The 2-minute drill
For $29.95 a month, the Super Sports Pak gets you:
* NFL Sunday Ticket, this year broadcasting every NFL game in HD – that’s up to 13 games every Sunday. (At this time, HD for every game is available for Ontario customers only).
* More than 3,000 hockey, baseball and basketball games from venues across the continent through NHL Centre Ice, MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass and OHL Action Pak.
* NASCAR Hotpass. In-depth race coverage including access to exclusive views with in-car cameras, unedited communications between drivers and crew, as well as the speed and horsepower during races.
* US College Football. Catch your favourite teams such as Alabama, Texas, Florida, Boise State, Ohio State, TCU, Iowa, Penn State and so much more.
* Premium Canadian Soccer League and select Major League Soccer games.
Rogers 2010 Rookies
In addition to the Super Sports Pak, we’re also excited to tell you about some new additions to our NFL lineup this year, including:
* NFL Sunday Ticket Online. If you subscribe to the Super Sports Pak or just NFL Sunday Ticket you can also watch every game live on your computer at NFL.com for a one-time fee of $30.
* NFL RedZone. Poolies rejoice! This new channel gives you live coverage of every touchdown from every game, plus highlights and stats all on one channel, for a one-time cost of $49. This also gives you online access to RedZone via Rogers On Demand Online (online access available in October).
* NFL Network online. Not near a TV? Not a problem. Watch the NFL network 24-hours a day on Rogers on Demand Online at no additional cost to Rogers Digital Cable subscribers (available in October).
They should start by remove all the duplicate that are between ch 2 and 99, and then move every channel (100+) back so it start at channel 2, that way they could add space in each groups of channel. And I don't know why ROD (ch. 100) need to be duplicate on 6 other channel, they only advertise it on ch. 100.Once again, Rogers is in need of a channel realignment/overhaul.