Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been mulling over the forums all day trying to figure out if this has already been asked, but I had no luck..

I have a few rogers boxes hooked up to my TV and HTPC, and I was wondering if there was a way that I could control each receiver individually with my harmony 720 remote preferably, or any remote at that. At my gym they have a bunch of expressvu receivers hooked up individually so each person can carelessly aim at any of the receivers and it will correspond to what tv they are watching (provided you use the rightly labeled expressvu remote). Is this too hard for rogers to figure out? Or is there a way and I havent found it yet? I called technical support and she said there isn't a way you can do this, but she didnt seem to sure of what I was trying to do, or how to tie her shoes.

Thanks in advance for any help you can enlighten me with.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Yes, this has been discussed before, and sadly it is not possible. All Rogers boxes respond to the same IR and there is not simple way to key them to different remotes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah I see, I appreciate the quick response, and sorry for the duplicate post then. Thats some silly business rogers has!!

Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts