Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
340 Posts
the mistake seems to be the responsibility of the independant contractor not so much rogers. go sue them.
The independent contractor gets a work order from Rogers and gets paid to do the job, does not care if it is not necessary.

There is a lot of needless work that these independent contractors do and get paid for which ultimately comes from the pockets of subscribers.

· Registered
340 Posts
BTW I was contacted today from someone from Rogers that saw this thread. I will be calling him on Monday.
Your most recent explanation indicates that Rogers is on the hook for this one, having voided your warranty even though the cable was placed on the easement.

What I fail to understand is how they can put in a new cable run a couple of inches above ground, is there some code that governs how deep it should have been placed?

· Registered
340 Posts
Now I know there is no code governing how deep cable tv must be placed nor in what manner ...

But I am wondering can they place a cable across private property say 12 feet high along with a Bell line going to another client? Must the property owner accept where Rogers/Bell strings their cable across private property?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.