Registered
111 Posts
Not at home but from other replies

W HD 596
W Movies HD 564
Food HD 597
HGTV HD 598

not sure of anymore? I think Ontario only :confused:
In Thornhill I am receiving only HGTV HD, no Food HD, W HD is a black screen but in the Guide & W Movies HD is by subscription only.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
597 Food HD isn't even int he guide in Toronto. Same subscription notice for W Movies HD. 596 for W and 598 for HGTV are live.

Channel 27 and 46 is also auto remapping for W and HGTV to HD.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mehndi TV
Tommorow morning at 10 am Mehndi TV launches on Rogers CH 698. Do tune in and let us know your views.
il y a 15 heures

Bollywood Times TV
Tommorow morning at 10 am Bollywood Times TV launches on Rogers. Now it's our turn to watch Hindi films in High Definition
il y a 15 heures

For Bollywood Times, it's 691 (SD), 692 (HD)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Maybe they got a technical glitch with FOOD HD, but since they recently signed a new deal with SHAW media, i'm sure we'll be seeing all of their specialty channels in HD as they become available hopefully. Why is it a smaller company like Eastlink can offer all these HD channels as soon as they launch including U.S. ones like SPIKE and Hollywood Suite

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Yes ALL the above stated HD Channels have been launched on the Rogers Network

WM HD 564
W HD 596
HGTVHD 598

·
Registered
320 Posts
I don't know why that user said we were getting space HD above. Bell and Rogers just can't give channels to eachother; they both make it difficult for eachother. But see guys if you bug Rogers and bell it will work! For example, HGTV and food network!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Perhaps they will make more games only accessible via premium channels, whatever they do is supposed to make money for Rogers, Bell and Tannybaum whose share increased from 20% to 25%,

I don't like the new ownership and after 40 years I am now a fan of the Molson I mean Montreal Canadians. Love to see the leafs lose and hope they are bottom dwellers.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
WWE Classics on Demand is being discontinued.
Regarding the death of WWE Classics on Demand to make way for the upcoming WWE Network, although subscribers to the service are getting postcards saying that the service will be discontinued on January 1st, at least some cable operators are telling people who call that the service will not be discontinued until March 31st, 2012, the day before Mania.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...from-law-breaking-down-a-broken-arm-tons-more

361 - 380 of 397 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.