Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

How satisfied are you with this retailer?

• Extremely Satisfied

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Somewhat Satisfied

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Somewhat Dissatisfied

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Extremely Dissatisfied

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just purchased a Panasonic TC-P60GT30 60" plasma TV and a stand from Trutone in Mississauga. They were fantastic to deal with by phone, in person and for the delivery/set-up. They were super-accommodating and followed through on every promise made. I would not hesitate to recommend them and they will be my first stop for any new home theatre equipment that I need.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have been a patron of TruTone in Mississauga for about 20 years and have come to know the owner and many of the staff who have graced their store over the years and have never had a bad personal experience to date.
The odd product has failed to meet my expectations, but the staff of TruTone have always made it right.
I have purchased everything from DVD players and VCRs to my first HD Big Screen to my most recent 65" Samsung UN65HD8550...always at a mutually satisfying price.
Kudos to Bob and his staff of professional sales people on 20 years of great service.
And to those who have had less than stellar experiences engaging with one sales person, may I suggest talking with another sales person...as we are all individuals with different expectations of the client relationship, there are differing approaches offered by different sales people ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
How is the return policy there? I've recently purchased a turntable that I'm not happy with at all, and I'm just wondering how much of an issue it will be to receive a full refund.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts