Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

How satisfied are you with this retailer?

• Extremely Satisfied

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Somewhat Satisfied

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat Dissatisfied

• Extremely Dissatisfied

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The purpose of this thread is for Digital Home members to review and relay their experience buying product from the Audio Video Furniture website.

This thread is strictly for reviews and is not for discussion. If you have any questions about what belongs in this thread, then please this thread prior to posting.

When you post, please try to include the following information:

• What product or service you purchased.
  • Approximate timeframe you ordered the product
  • What location you dealt with if it’s a company with many stores or service locations
  • Your overall level of satisfaction
  • If you had a positive experience, please explain what made it such a positive experience.
  • If you had a negative experience, please read our guidelines below.

·
Premium Member
9,214 Posts
A few months ago, I purchased a set of 36" VTI DF speaker stands from this outfit.

Good: Very pleasant and helpful service, nice product, good price and quick delivery.

Bad: There was a glitch with the billing through PayPal - the Canadian price was being interpreted as an American price and converted to Canadian dollars - so I cancelled the transaction, phoned the company to explain the problem, to ensure that the transaction was cancelled and to complete a new transaction over the phone. When I got my credit card statement, however, it reflected the same billing problem. A couple of e-mails / phone calls and a fax to the company resulted in a credit on my next statement.

The system glitch aside, I was quite satisfied with the courteous dealings I had with this company, and I'm very happy with the stands I bought.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
All the good of the above post but none of the bad. Bought my stands a few months ago. Great company to deal with and the free shipping was incredible, (very heavy 36" stands fedexed from California to my door... no duties or extra charges of any kind.)

(I also paid by credit card and was billed in CDN funds)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts