Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Bell has a flyer out advertising a watch surf talk bundle for $99. Has anyone tried Eastlink on a retenions call to match or better ?

i just checked and Eastlink have this bundle on sale for $104.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Retention

Just dumped Bell for Eastlink. Bell were basically going to do just about anything to keep me but it was too little too late. They will give you boxes for free, programming credits etc. Eastlink gave stacks of incentives to join and my bill will be lower than the Bell equivalent for at least a year. I've never had a problem extending promotions etc last time I was with Eastlink. I am very pleased with the Eastlink package these days and the new Motorola boxes are first rate.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just dumped Bell for Eastlink. Bell were basically going to do just about anything to keep me but it was too little too late. They will give you boxes for free, programming credits etc. Eastlink gave stacks of incentives to join and my bill will be lower than the Bell equivalent for at least a year. I've never had a problem extending promotions etc last time I was with Eastlink. I am very pleased with the Eastlink package these days and the new Motorola boxes are first rate.
I have not had good luck extending special deals with Eastlink. Also i'm not hopeful they will offer me the $99 as their ad (for $102) states new customers only.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Wait until FibreOP hits HRM in June, that's when your going to see Eastlink finally flinching a bit I think. Hopefully that will get Eastlink to start upgrading halifax's cable system or there could be a mass exodus to FibreOP if the bundles are good which I suspect they will be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts