Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Season 6 Season Premiere of Rescue Me can be seen in Canada tonight? I have checked Bell Guide on showcase, HBO, Bravo and it is not on any?:)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
For the past couple of years, Showcase has had the episodes on the Sunday, following the US episode airing, (in essence about 4 days behind, which wasn't bad at all).

However, I have e-mailed Showcase and they sent me a canned response with a take a look at our schedule slap...and unfortunately when I look at their schedule...it's not there this year.

This is a very disappointing development as Rescue Me is an awesome TV show...enhanced by it being aired when nothing much else is on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
rescue me

According to the Toronto Star, Rescue Me, season 6 is supposed to be back on Sept. 2nd 2010. This timed so season 7 will start in the spring and end on Sept. 11th 2011; the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Hope this helps:p

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Who will be broadcasting this in Canada?

In the USA...FX is currently airing the 4th episode of the ten episode season 6.

FX will broadcast the final nine episode season next year in the spring...perhaps someone in Canada will pick up the final season and broadcast it simultaniously with the US airings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts