Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,175 Posts
james,

You sure are good at posting information about shows we can't get... ;)

Gee, for some reason the CRTC says we can't have USA Network. Must be the name.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe somebody in Canada showed season 1. Can't remember who though.

I suspect the same for Season 2.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
'The 4400: The Complete First Season' -- was released on dvd back on 21 Dec/04. Inexpensive set. I wouldn't call the series "earth-shattering(ly) new" sci-fi, but we thought it was quite well done and enjoyed it.

·
Premium Member
3,896 Posts
They are replaying the entire 1st season right now on USA.
They just got to the point where the 4400 re-appeared; from what looked like a comet that was going to smack into Seattle.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
atong .... I do know the 'pilot' was shot in Vancouver. It was shot during a March-July period and they encountered lots of good 'we(s)t-coast' weather to contend with. It pretends to be set in Seattle.

·
Premium Member
3,896 Posts
Well, it wasn't shot in Seattle. Looked a little more like Vancouver to me.

So, I have just finnished watching 8 hours of 4400. I would suggest anybody who wants to watch it when Space brings it out next year; rent or buy the Season 1 DVD's first. I was debating if I should do that or not. Fortunately USA decided to show the entire first season, so I had something to watch on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

But that brings me to my next point. USA has been banging us over the head with "4400" spots for a couple of weeks now. Every one saying "season pemiere Sunday at 9:00." Now, why didn't they mention that they would also be showing the entire 1st season before hand?

The verdict: I liked it. But I'm also a sci-fi nut.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Season 3 In Usa !!!!

June 11th Is The Premiere In Usa For The 4400 Season 3! I Imagine We Will Get Ours On Space Network Months After. The Season 2 Dvd Release Has Also Been Anounced. (see Tvshowsondvd.com)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts