Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if anyone has the keyboard for RB3 in stock in Toronto? Seems EB/Gamestop didn't get their stock according to a call I got last night.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I ordered my keyboard/game bundle from amazon dot com and they are delivering straight to my house. I had heard rumblings at a few local stores that the bundles might be delayed 4-6 weeks in Canada. Not sure if there's any truth to it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
From the sounds of it, the bundles have been delayed up to 4 weeks in Canada for the 360. The PS3 isnt even getting a bundle in North America anymore.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I bought the game only from Dell, and it came yesterday. I was top 2 on the leaderboard (of 4 people) for awhile :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
@gamestopcanada tweeted earlier that the product arrived late from the distributer, and they have been working over time to get it out. PS3 and Xbox Keyboards arrived in the warehouse today and will start shipping out. SHould be in most stores tomorrow and the Wii keyboards bundles are delayed until November.

Take that for what its worth...

·
Registered
516 Posts
I bought my bundle from EB Games in Kanata and had it Tuesday on release day. Not sure how many copies they had, I had pre-ordered it a month or two ago.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I picked up my Rockband Keyboard bundle today from my local EB. They were really coy about even having it, wouldn't even admit that they had it in the store, and they even went as far as saying that they weren't even when they would get them. I finally had to explain that I knew there were 2 copies in transit and knew that I was second on the list for the pre order. They checked my ID and after a few minutes poking around on their computer finally fessed up that my copy was in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts