Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

After looking at my packages, I noticed that in my sport 2 pack I'm suposed to have Raptor's TV in HD, but when I go on my programming guide, I see that it's in red. What am I to do ?

·
Registered
379 Posts
- Next to the "Television" section under "My Services" click on the link to enhance your programming
- Under the "Programming info" section click on "view enhance programming".
- Click on the link to see all programming
- Under the HD theme pack section check the box next to Raptors (make sure your total price does not increase)
- Click the order button

·
Registered
556 Posts
In order to get Raptors HD you must have Raptors SD.
If you try to order it in HD only the online service will ask you to subscribe to the SD version first.

·
Registered
379 Posts
If you have Sports 2 don't you get Raptors HD? I have HD sport themes too so I can't tell, but I know from experience when you change your programming online you have to check the box for Raptors HD even if you have the Sports 2 package selected.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yes DT1, but even if you check the Raptors HD box the online system will not let you finalize the order unless you choose Raptors SD as well.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Did you read the persons question???????????? They said they already have Sports 2 which contains Raptors SD. Even when you have Sports 2 you still have to check the box in the HD theme section to get the Raptors HD channel even though it does not cost extra since you already have Sports 2.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Ok, we can stop all the needless repetitive punctuation. :)

My bad. When he said he had Sports 2, I incorrectly thought he was talking about the Sports HD theme pack. This is why I was saying he needed to sub to Raptors SD first.

My post remains relevant in that you absolutely need Raptors SD to get the HD version. In his case, since he already has Sports 2 which includes Raptors SD, all he has to do is go online and check off Raptors HD under the HD Sports theme or call customer service to add it.

Not sure why Bell does not add the HD version automatically when you have Raptors SD instead of having customers request it. This has been a problem for a long time.

Anyway, hope that clears up the confusion and the OP is now enjoying Raptors HD.

·
Registered
105 Posts
fyi.
in ontario here.

i have sports 1 and 2 in sd and hd (whatever they're called). raptors hd has never worked for me. i dont really care to watch it, so i never called to complain.

but when i read this thread, i figured i'd try it. so i went online, added the channel specifically and ordered it. it all seemed to go well.

however, that didnt seem to help as the hd raps chan still shows up in red on my guide and i cant get to it. i'm sure i can call and complain and get it, but as i said, dont really have much interest in watching it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts