Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a new car that has XM in it, due to a problem with the bluetooth in the unit I went through 3 radios in the first week. In any case I thought I'd check the status to see when the free 3 month trial that came with the car would expire.

I put the radio id in the check status link on xmradio.ca and I received the following

"This Radio ID has not been submitted for Online Activation. You may activate this radio online at www.xmradio.ca, or through the call centre at 1-877-GET-XMSR."

What I'm wondering is does this mean that they never registered the radio for the 3 month trial which basically means I'm running on an account that won't expire? I have all the stations but I would have expected that checking the status would have told me when the free trial expired.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
If I were you, I would really wait until you don't receive anything. Consider yourself forgotten!

It might just be a matter of time until you lose everything though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, thats my plan. I won't be making any contact with XM as long as the radio functions.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well so far it's confirmed...I'm a week past the expiry date that XM has been hounding me about nonstop and I still have full XM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts