Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to buy an AV Rack (pull and swivel) in the GTA ?
I've been provided the name of a few Mid Atlantic Resellers, but was wondering if anyone could share names of other brands and who resells them in the GTA area ?

Regards

Dero.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Budd

Budd Industries from Willoughby, Ohio makes very nice racks and hardware. Their website shows a few Canadian resellers.

·
Registered
209 Posts
AVRack, Snap AV, Middle Atlantic, Sanus. Those are the 4 I can think of right now. Audio One, Bay Bloor, Kromer, Brack Audio. I know there are more but can't think of them. Depending on your size and function going with an AVRack or Snap AV rack may be more beneficial towards cost. MA racks are great but become very pricey once you get into the full metal racks. If you can stick with an ASR or the RDR series they are the most cost efficient as they are more wood (particle board) than metal. AVRacks and Snap AV make similar to the ASR series MA racks. I have used a couple AVRacks on jobs in the past but would recommend using an MA ASR instead. Easier to work with and have rack rails (if it matters) rather than semi-adjustable shelves. Not sure of the cost difference as that was a few years ago so may be something to look into. I now only use MA as they offer everything I need and more and the others don't have a good full size (44U) rack.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts