Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Forum, Im looking for the name of a Bell Part?

On the 9200 and I believe the 9242, there is the second tv option. The little piece that you screw into the reciever that the coaxial cable goes into and to the second tv, What is the piece called? Im trying to find another for a buddy but I dont know what it called!!!

Any help would be great!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.