Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
over the last week or so i have come across a new problem... After i finish watching a recording or stop watching a recording when i try to go to the guide the screen will get small and go to the upper left of tv but i will get no guide. when i press exit the picture will go back to normal. I can switch channels manually it will not show the chan number, but cannot get to the guide. i have to use the from panel and shut the power down in order to get things to work right again.

·
Registered
212 Posts
i had the same question in one of the other forum posts.

the easiest way to get the guide to come back is to change to a SD channel (eg 300) then back to a HD channel - or vice versa depending on what channel you were on to begin with. Then view your guide. works for me every time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just looked up your post. Sorta a pain in the but for something that should work properly ehh..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha now thats the truth. After my day yesterday found out my toilet was cracked and leaking. In a hurry went and grabbed another on sale. Just figured it would be a good toilet due to the original price... Um ya not thing do not flush worth a ...... How do you take back a used toilet? hehe

Thanks for the links will be some good reading

1 - 5 of 5 Posts