Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to if there is any information out there. Within the last 2 months, PTS has been promoted to have all 3 hours (3pm to 6pm est) broadcast on SN1 and then the final hour of each day on all of the regional 'nets. Since then, they have moved back to thier original 4pm to 7pm est time slot. I believe this worked for the first week. Somewhere after that, RSN signed on to carry ATP tennis (which is great for tennis fans but unfortunately I am not among that demographic). Since this happened in the 2nd week of March, PTS has been pre-empted, delayed or not shown at all more often than it has been shown in it's entirety. I have the show PVR'd to record every night and most night's I come home and I am lucky if a portion of the show has been recorded. Does anyone have any information as to the rhyme/reason how this is done? Given that I am on Bell TV, does anyone have any idea on how to record the radio feed on audio channel 959 using the 5900 PVR? It seems you can only engage in show based recording as opposed to time based recording. I would also be content to record the stream online from my computer. If any of you far smarter than I could show me the way, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Keith

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
East and Ontario air it from 5-6pm ET for sure, every night. The coverage on One is just kind of filler on weeks when they don't have tennis. On weeks with no tennis on One (like next week) it airs from 4-7pm ET.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Not sure what they are doing with Primetime sports. They advertised non stop that it all 3 hours would be on SN1. I am not a tennis fan, but I believe that any live sports should be shown over a talk show on TV...But, on those days, why wouldn't they put it on on of their other 4 channels. The western feeds are usually showing Poker or darts during that time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts