Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the new PPV schedule for the month of September will come out? Nothing on the web or any of the Shaw Info channels.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
You can use the online guide on SD website....it shows what's playing for the next 14 days or so....

Cheers

·
Registered
551 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. They still have up the movies that they premiered in August. We have a few PPV coupons expiring in September, so we want to get to watching! We'll try the guide and see if that helps.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can use the online guide on SD website....it shows what's playing for the next 14 days or so....

Cheers
Nothing in the online guide after 10 days, PPV channels show blank.

As of 8:00 am this morning SD website is still not updated. I guess they are too busy with the new 630 HDPVR. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I talked to the SD online rep via Twitter and she said it would be up "soon", but that was at 2pm EST yesterday.

·
Registered
551 Posts
It's funny, I looked at it a few minutes ago and it hadn't been updated. So I phoned Shaw Direct. In the interim, they updated it, so it was updated when I got on with the CSR. I recommend "The Square," by the way. It's an Aussie film, a sort of "Blood Simple" light. If you like that kind of plot twisty, miscommunication-ending-in-various-deaths kind of film noirish thing.

The Hans

1 - 7 of 7 Posts