Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to port my TBB number to Mobilicity but they say they can not port from Primus. Does anyone have any ideas or a workaround such as porting to another prepaid service then porting over to Mobilicity? Anyone have any experience doing this which provider this might work with? I am in Vancouver and the number is a Vancouver number originally from Telus.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Primus TBB to Telus Prepaid

I was able to Port my Primus TBB to Telus Prepaid and it took them 7 days to complete this process (Jun-2009), Porting from Landline or VOIP is messy and long.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've been waiting almost 4 weeks now for voip.ms to complete my port from Primus TBB. Not sure which party is dragging their feet, but I sure do hope it gets completed soon.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've actually been really happy with Primus, I'm just switching to save myself some cash. I bought the gateway so as long as I just get the 1 month service charge I'm not to worried. Hopefully they'll let me switch the the basic plan for the last month.

I finally got my FOC date last night from VOIP.MS (with a FOC date set to today). All in all the port took just under a month, it's worth checking them out for a port TSM, it'll cost you $25 bucks if successful, and you get it refunded if they're unable to do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts