Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Other 'factors' aside, I assume you're looking for the best sound quality and price. I've got the M60 speakers (as well as others from the Axiom line) and am extremely happy with them. I originally purchased the M22 speakers as a trial, and was amazed at the sound quality.

I've used the M60's both as stereo standalone speakers, and as they are now in a 7.1 home theater setup with subwoofer. They produce a substantial amount of clean bass on their own, considering they don't have physically large drivers. It's the smooth midrange and clean, clear top end that really sold me on their speakers, though.

They do have a 30 day in-home trial, so I'd take advantage of that. If you decide you don't like them, you'll only be out the return shipping cost. The only proper way to audition speakers is in the environment you are going to be using them anyway. My guess is you wouldn't be sending them back, but speaker preference is a very subjective thing. Good luck!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.