Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

just starting out with the decision making and was wondering if anyone has either of the speakers. I don't know anyone so actually have the chance to listen is, well, nil.
I checked the specs( which don't mean much for me) since I don't have an understanding that way...its all in the ears..but
The amp I was going towards is the Elite-32
I am still up the air regrading the surround and the Sub
I heard that the RTi A9 has very good low response so I cold if I wanted to go big is get them and avoid a sub until I can afford it..again any advice with actual owner would be helpful.
Visual appeal is important to since any big speaker will be in our faces so a wood grain look is preferred to simple black( in case you want to suggest others in these price ranges

thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hugh..I have read your article regarding them( AXiom)
AS for the Polks or any speaker for that matter..I am out in the woods and about 3 hours from anything...listening to everything is going to be hard. That's why I was hoping for some actual users here...as a way to eliminate some obvious poor ones...a consensus is usually correct

S

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone...I guess I will try to find some stores that might have some polks to listen too...and others too...I will keep my options open.

S

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.