Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1261 - 1280 of 1298 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
He is broadcasting live from his home as he is eating. He says he will be on the air next Friday but didn't say where or how. His mom is telling him to stop broadcasting (he is streaming with his iphone) and he is yelling at her, telling her to "shut up stupid." "I need my station."

She told him to stop putting the camera on the small child and he literally told her to "Shut up, I am the boss."

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
Well, if he leaves the country then he won't be our problem anymore and the FCC won't be so lenient as long as they find out about him or are aware of him.

I feel sorry for the little kid on his stream and think he should be removed immediately from this family/environment. One of you guys in Ottawa should report this family to the children's aid/ family services.

He just said he will broadcasting tomorrow. I think he is on air behind his mom's back, he keeps telling the kid to close the door, sounds like he's trying to hide it.

My biggest question right now is who authorized a 14 year to cash in his $80000 inheritance, he should not have been allowed to touch that until he was 18 and i'm pretty sure that is by law.

·
Registered
382 Posts
It would actually do him good to get busted for illegal broadcasting in Watertown. He thinks Canadian officials are terrible people for trying to enforce the law, but he has no idea just how much more aggressive US federal police can be in busting someone. They try kids as adults in that country if they think the situation merits it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I listened to the (now deleted) videos, during which he told his mother to 'shut up' a number of times, informing her that 'he was the boss' and that everybody else (the IC lady, the police, CFRA guy etc etc etc) was 'just stupid'. I at least give mum credit for trying, but it doesn't look like her opinion carries much weight with the lad.

It appears that the choice of new location has less to do with Geography & more to do with which relative gets to provide the next 'hiding place' for our boy. I wouldn't be surprised if moving out of reach of the CDN legal system wouldn't have something to do with it, too - although THAT move could backfire on pater & co.

And the saga continues (sigh)...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
It would actually do him good to get busted for illegal broadcasting in Watertown. He thinks Canadian officials are terrible people for trying to enforce the law, but he has no idea just how much more aggressive US federal police can be in busting someone.
Yep... and they've got some stationed right there at Fort Drum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
will Jayhaed even be allowed into the states? I wonder if any of this incident went down on his record. if so I belive the border guards could turn him away.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
My biggest question right now is who authorized a 14 year to cash in his $80000 inheritance, he should not have been allowed to touch that until he was 18 and i'm pretty sure that is by law.
From my experience, it all depends on the Will's wording that determines the boundaries of the inheritance. A "Henson" Trust, (also known as an Absolute Discretionary Trust), often used for persons who are disabled, could have added more layers of sober second thought to the disbursements. With one of those created within the structure of the Will, could have named Trustees who would have absolute discretion, and invested the inheritance and created a portfolio of stable investments. As a few lawyers have mentioned to me that a Will is a powerful document, and can be a real show-stopper for those who want to spend recklessly.

In this case I suggest that whatever remains of the inheritance be invested before it walks out the door in the arms of the authorities.

A really sad situation from this vantage point.

Cameron

·
Registered
379 Posts
Maybe it would be better to just ignore the kid and move on if all that he is doing is on the internet?

You post what he is doing and he realizes that people are continuing to listen then he is going to continue?

If he goes back on the radio then start talking about him again, if not it just seems like you are adding fuel to a fire that really does not matter?

·
Registered
5 Posts
It looks as tho Milkmanunlimited.com has pulled the pirate radio story from his 'tuned in' section (either that, or I just can't find it anymore).

Perhaps he's also for 'ignoring' this issue and no longer fueling the fire, so to speak...

I hope the kid is ok though. Seriously.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I think you're right.

I think this is the point where the cop is supposed to come up to the crowd of onlookers at the scene of an accident or crime and disperse them, saying "Go home, now. There's nothing more to see here."

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Agreed.
He can monitor his visitor statistics so just checking his webcast or website is reinforcing his behavior.
After all that has transpired the past week I am reminded of one of Hugh's posts from very early in this thread:
Unfortunately I see a boy who is in desperate need of attention.
Besides, already quite a while back, this story had evolved into a bizarre, horribly pathetic reality show with very little to do with pirate radio.

Wow this thread almost went viral. :) And who said nothing exciting ever happens in old sleepy Ottawatown.
Almost??? ;)

Out.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
I watched a bit of the stream and now I feel some concern for this young man. Even if he's a spoiled brat now, I think that he has got talent and will mature in some time, however long that is.
Just my opinion.

Edit: I agree with what Jake says and what the others have posted about leaving this thread alone unless there are significant developments in this story.

And yes, good luck to the Saade family wherever you choose to go and do, I hope it turns out good for you. :)

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I'm leaving this thread for the reasons stated prior by others.

Time to move on, time to leave the crash scene.

I suggest others do the same.

·
OTA Forum Moderator
24,867 Posts
Ma’a salama Jayhaed, and best of luck with your future. I hope you'll have quiet, supportive surroundings in which to gain health.

If you're under any sort of ongoing investigation you may find it impossible to enter the U.S.A. so here's hoping you'll find a nice location in Canada.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know where to find Jan 20, 2010 recordings

I'm looking to find yesterday's radio recordings or podcast for this radio station. specially around 9pm if possible. if you know where to find them please post

1261 - 1280 of 1298 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.