Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the midnight screening the other day in one of two packed screens. Horror movies are always more fun with a large audience. Doesn't make me feel quite so stupid when I cover my eyes or jump at the scary parts :p

For fans of the first one, this is a must-see. I couldn't sleep for two nights after watching the first one, and I had serious nightmares after watching this one. Very few horror movies affect me this way.

Highly recommended if you liked the first one. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone who disliked the first one, as it's more of the same.

For the record, I hated Blair Witch Project!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I saw it last night. The first movie I watched at home and found it really creepy but the tension was great. I wish now that I saw the first one in the theatre as it was fun hearing all the girls screaming out loud (and a couple guys too). It added to the spookiness. An enjoyable film!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last night we had a local wind warning in effect. At least 2-3 times during the night, something outside caused a very loud BANG against the house and I'll be damned if it wasn't a demon trying to get me. Another restless night. Thanks PA2 :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts