Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like you all to know that I am astounded by the amazing customer support I have been receiving from Paradigm. For the past couple of months I have been researching and buying components for my new home theatre. When it came to speakers, I was finding that local vendor information was conflicting with what I was getting from elsewhere. So, I went right to Paradigm and emailed their customer support. Although I wasn't a customer they answered all of my questions in several emails. Their Western Canada Rep even called me back and explained the options at length. Paradigm, if you are reading this, Thank You. You have a customer for life.

·
Banned
467 Posts
I have some Paradigm as well. When I got my monitor 7's home I notice some minor spotting on the Rosenut finish. You could only see it in sunlight, no other light showed it. It was pretty minor, but I was unsatisfied at this price point. The vendor was a little unsure of what to offer, but the rep offered to come to my house to inspect. When he couldn't make the appointment, they agreed to replace sight unseen, and gave me some more off the price for the inconvenience. I was very satisfied with that.

I also purchased a paradigm demo center channel with the tweeter dome pushed in. The dealer assured me it was a dust cap only. A little naive I was back then! Anyway, over a year later, I get the 7's and notice the difference in highs right away. I call the sales guy who assures me it's a dust cap. I phone up Paradigm out east, and am told I have a damaged tweeter, get it sent in. I go to the sales guy and tell him Paradigm says my tweeter is damaged, send it in. That shut him up and I've never bought speakers from him since. Paradigm knows how to treat the customer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great CS

:rolleyes: I have had to deal with Paradigm for service on a used CC-370 I bought to match up with my Monitor 7's, they were great to deal with. I got the part I needed very quickly and I highly recommend them for their awesome sound. This is one purchase I have not regretted for a second. :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
I can't seem to find the Paradigm customer service # or email on their website or any of there manuals. The only thing I can find is the tech support email address which has been unresponsive.

Does anyone have any contact info for them?

thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
argeebee said:
So, I went right to Paradigm and emailed their customer support. Although I wasn't a customer they answered all of my questions in several emails.
Same thing with me. They really helped me though all the options available and then I was able to go straight to the local rep and purchase exactly what I wanted.

·
Registered
662 Posts
My Paradigm Servo 15 ver 2 died after more than a year of heavy use... I sent it back to the dealer and reported the problem to Paradigm via email. I got a good response from the tech via email and got my subwoofer back after about 2 weeks, good as new.

This is why I have been recommending Paradigm speakers to friends looking for one... hard to get this kind of service from other companies. Another plus is Paradigm has their main manufacturing complex somewhere in Mississauga Ontario so if there are problems which could not be fixed by the dealer, it is easy for the dealer to ship it back to them for more serious repairs.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great company

I agree,
i've had nothing but good luck with all of their products. I have a pair of monitor 7's and a 200 cc center channel, & my parents have a full paradigm system. Great products.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts