Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago there used to be a overage max $25, I seen recently (3-4 months) it was $50. I cannot see on their site an overage max.

does anybody know the current MAX fee, and if there is no longer a max, god help us all.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Cable Overage

Max is $50 for now, but in the Future they might come up with Artificial limit of 300 GB where like Rogers will start charging Overage on Overage, I love duopoly

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
What are the monthly usage allowances for my Rogers Hi-Speed Internet service? :rolleyes:

Each Rogers Hi-Speed Internet service offers a generous monthly usage allowance.

Ultra Lite – 2 GB
Lite – 15 GB *
Express – 60 GB
Extreme – 80 GB **
Extreme Plus – 125 GB
Ultimate – 175 GB

*Note for Lite customers: If you signed up for Lite before July 21st, 2010, your usage allowance remains at 25GB. Additionally, if you are a Lite customer living in the Atlantic, your usage allowance remains at 25GB.

**Note for Extreme customers: If you signed up for Extreme before July 21st, 2010, your usage allowance remains at 95GB. Additionally, if you are an Extreme customer living in the Atlantic, your usage allowance remains at 95GB.
Will I be charged if I go beyond my monthly usage allowance? :eek:

Yes. If you exceed your monthly usage allowance, you will be charged as follows:

Ultra Lite – $5.00/GB to a maximum of $50.00
Lite – $4.00/GB to a maximum of $50.00 *
Express – $2.00/GB to a maximum of $50.00
Extreme – $1.50/GB to a maximum of $50.00
Extreme Plus – $1.25/GB to a maximum of $50.00
Ultimate – $0.50/GB to a maximum of $50.00

*Note for Lite customers: If you signed up for Lite before July 21st, 2010, your additional usage charges remains at $2.50/GB. Additionally, if you are a Lite customer living in the Atlantic, your additional usage charges remains at $2.50/GB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts