Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1221 - 1225 of 1225 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I think your autologgers also grabbed those test stations, might wanna check up on that. I am drunk so take whatever I post with a very large grains of salt, love my dx'ing buds.
i think global in toronto is testing on channel 17 because there is a strong signal but no picture

·
Registered
578 Posts
It's interference from CITY Woodstock. My tv's signal meter always shows f31 at about 14-15dB when pointed at Buffalo, no picture, when pointed at Woodstock it's 25-27dB and a clear pic of CITY. This am the tropo was cooking and WNED came in around the same as CITY.

·
Registered
242 Posts
New at 9:25 am, WFFC Midland, Michigan RF17 VC17

Last night, I also had the less boring catches of WNYO Buffalo and the Omni stations from Toronto on their new transmitters.

Today, the mid Michigan channels are in with a nice strong signal. WCMU, WNEM, WDCQ, WBSF and WJRT have made their presence known once again. At one time, most of these stations would be regular visitors, not so much anymore. Happy to see them again.

·
Registered
578 Posts
You lucky bastard (said in a George Constanza voice). Been getting lots of Cleveland, all Erie, WNEP on rf50 from Scranton but these long hauls Orbot and Hepburn have gotten have eluded me. I will take a sojourn over to Farmboy and load up on aiming fluid shortly, hopefully this improves my reception and if not, at least I get drunk and don't remember how badly I got outclassed as a DX'er.

1221 - 1225 of 1225 Posts