Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two radios on the Sirius US service which I topped up two years ago before they got rid of free online listening. I'm coming up for renewal at the beginning of March, at which point I'll have to start paying $2.99 x 2 to keep two logins for Sirius Internet Radio.

I'm thinking of switching to the Canadian service since it includes online listening for no extra charge. My question is do I get a second online listening login for my second radio ($9.99/month) ?

I think the total cost will be cheaper through Sirius Canada. I don't care about Best of XM packages...

Unless of course Sirius US offers me a deal when I call to cancel, I've heard they will offer 5 months for $20

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am I better to call Sirius US first and cancel my service with them and then call Sirius Canada to re-activate or should I just call Sirius Canada first?

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
I'd cancel U.S. first. I'm not sure you can have the same device subscribed to two services.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have Internet listening included in 2 U.S. based lifetime subs. I guess that because they are more than 4 years old that they included it then. I didn't realize they eliminated that and made it an extra charge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts