Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1501 - 1501 of 1501 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi again DetroitTVFan,
I started getting WGTE-30 last summer after Global 29 changed to RF-35. WGTE is very easy to get for me, it always was in the old analogue days and I'm glad to have it back! Global 29 was blocking it until it changed from RF-29 to RF-35. And WUPW started coming in with the latest phase of the repack taking effect in March. WUPW-36 was always very fuzzy, but stable in the analogue days due to the null in our direction. The null still seems to be in effect if you check out the reception contour at the Rabbit Ears website, but 36 is now coming in! The only thing I can think of, is that they have changed their contour boundaries, and Rabbit Ears has not updated the info, or WUPW has increased its power, enabling us to receive it north of highway 3 in Essex County. I'm just glad to see it appear!
Now, when WUDT 23 relocates to RF-8, we should see WNWO 24 again, making us 5 for 5 for Toledo reception. Do you know when WUDT is supposed to move? I thought it was gonna move in March, but no luck yet!

1501 - 1501 of 1501 Posts