Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1701 - 1706 of 1706 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts
^^^^
Ahhh, I had wondered why CKCO was missing from my OTA setup. Thanks for posting, @frubsen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Chatsworth/Markdale

I curious if there is anyone in the area of Chatsworth/Markdale using OTA. What channels are you pulling in? What kind of set up do you have? I know there isn’t much to pick up out there. I’m at a high point, so I’m hopeful. I’m currently picking up GTN from cheap indoor antenna. I have a 30ft tower, with an old antenna that may need to be replaced, if it will get me a few more channels. Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I haven’t tried Rabbitears, but I did check on tvfool. I also checked for recommendations wi Channel Master, and they tell me that I should be able to pick up more channels with their Deep fringe antenna. I’m hoping to find someone in the area to see what their results are, before I spend a few hundred bucks.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Looks like WNED rf43 made the switch to rf31 tonight. Not getting it at all, City Woodstock is too strong. City is such a crap station and I still get the Toronto version of it.....a hex on Rogers. Fortunately I'm still getting WKBW on their new rf34.

1701 - 1706 of 1706 Posts