Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

3181 - 3191 of 3191 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
It appeared all of a sudden a few weeks ago. But when I tune to it, no signal. I don't have the best setup, and will invest in a better one, if someone can confirm I will be able to get it more than one day a year.

·
Super Moderator
56,465 Posts
@beachlover : Your post was moved to this thread. Please check out the following welcome thread and then provide us with more information like your TVFool or similar report as well as what you currently have for equipment.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for moving, and so quickly, and editing out the most important part (channel 67), so no answers :(

The antenna charts are from 2014, hardly relevant now. There has been a lot of movement of providers since then.

And trying to find that info using your links just keeps looping back to this thread.

If your aim was to get me to seek answers elsewhere, you've succeeded...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Beachlover channel 67.1 is very weak VHF channel from south Buffalo.If your close to lakeshore and have clear site to lake and have a big VHF antenna on a tower then you could get 67.1 WBBZ.Check your signal report from rabbitears.com and use search map.If the signal for WBBZ is atleast Fair then its possible.I rarely get WBBZ.

·
Registered
218 Posts
i get wbbz here in hamilton on the mountain 95% of the time.so i think there signal is sent west of toronto .i use a channel master 8 bay antenna as it is quite good for receiving high vhf signals 7 to 13 .i think the reason there signal is towards the west is so not to interfere with rochester signals.

·
Registered
709 Posts
My relative just east of Stouffville receives WBBZ reliably 24/7 with a large Yagi antenna. So its signal goes quite far.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My relative just east of Stouffville receives WBBZ reliably 24/7 with a large Yagi antenna. So its signal goes quite far.
It’s high country there, and the yagi lets them grab a good piece of air from that direction more easily. Line of sight from higher elevations is farther over the horizon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
if anyone from the toronto are can receive wbbz channel 67 from buffalo there are now 3 new channels 67-6 decades ,67-7 movies and 67-8 start tv .

3181 - 3191 of 3191 Posts