Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help!!!! Which websites have free vintage Canadian TV listings, especially ones from 1988 to 2005, since the Toronto Star shut down their Starchives & no website exist for said listings, its very hard to find those listings anywhere!

I need some websites so I could find which series (especially American ones) aired back in the day.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually you can view the Toronto Star archives of their publications with a Toronto Library card, and its online for free. Also if you have Facebook, go here Classic "TV Guide" program listings, 1965-75 this group may be what your looking for.
Nah, I'm looking for Canadian ones specficially from 1988 to 2001. The Star archives might hopefully be my best bet.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I have a bunch of my own maybe 10 or so copies from that time period. I went online to Ebay and their is someone selling just about any Tv Guide from all eras, all dates. I went and ordered one from the week i was born. They are not expensive, although the shipping is more than the product.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a bunch of my own maybe 10 or so copies from that time period. I went online to Ebay and their is someone selling just about any Tv Guide from all eras, all dates. I went and ordered one from the week i was born. They are not expensive, although the shipping is more than the product.
If its Canadian, please upload em to your Facebook or other social media account, please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts