Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wind Mobile today launched the "Oh Canada" wireless plan which offers subscribers unlimited Canada wide calling, texting and data for $29 per month for the first twelve months. The company says the promotion starts today and ends on December 31st.

Customers wishing to stay with the plan after twelve months will be required to pay $45 per month.

The Oh Canada plan also includes Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Conference calling and missed call alerts. Voicemail is an additional $5 per month.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Terms and Conditions

The Oh Canada Plan is a promotional plan and activation on this plan is available in the promotional period only.
  • The promotional period begins: November 7th , 2011
  • The promotional period ends on the earlier of: (a) the date WIND indicates by notice on its website that it is no longer offering this promotional plan; or (b) December 31, 2011.
  • If you activate your account on the Oh Canada Plan, then switch plans after the promotional period ends, you will not be able to return to the Oh Canada Plan.
  • Subject to the terms and conditions outlined in paragraph 3, activation on this plan is available only to new customers.
  • Existing WIND customers may migrate to this promotional plan only if they: Call WIND Customer Care at 1-877-946-3184 and request a migration to this promotional plan. Existing customers may not migrate into this promotional plan in a WIND store. As stated in the WIND Terms of Service, any changes will take place within 48 hours; and pay a one-time processing fee of $30 (plus applicable taxes), together with one month of the promotional plan fees (plus any applicable taxes) at the time of the switch request; and Are in compliance with all other WIND Terms of Service at the time of the request. Remember you may only change your plan or a value added Service package once in any given invoicing cycle.
  • The Oh Canada Plan rate is $29/month for the first 12 months following your line activation (or the date upon which your migration to the plan has been processed) after which it will then be $45/month.
  • For eligible customers and devices, the Oh Canada Plan may be activated in conjunction with WINDtab or WINDtab+.
  • The Oh Canada Plan cannot be combined with the Infinite Bangladesh / China / Hong Kong / India / Singapore / South Korea / Taiwan add-ons.
  • The Oh Canada plan is eligible for Better Together Savings.
  • WIND reserves the right to terminate this promotional plan at any time.
All services subject to WIND’s Terms of Service, Fair Usage Policy and Internet Traffic Management Policy and are for personal use by an individual.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I migrated over from the student plan ,I also got voice mail included for $29.0, but require a one time fee of $20.00 for the change. the girl indicated that I may not take advantage of promotional plan next year. I don't see how that is possible. I can just go to another carrier if I wanted to keep the same number. If I don't care about the number all I needed to do is cancel my plan and join again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good deal for new customers

I had to pay $30 fine for changing from $25 plan to $29 o canada plan...

but it is a good deal compared to other wireless companies...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts