Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Canadian Superbike Championship Returns To TSN in 2016.
The programs will be shown as soon as the weekend following each national round.
http://canadamotoguide.com/2016/02/18/canadian-superbike-championship-is-back-on-tsn/
Each of the season’s seven races (five weekends, including two double-headers) will be broadcast as half-hour episodes. Each episode will include the feature Pro Superbike race, and highlights from supporting races (Pro Sport Bike, Amateur Superbike, Amateur Sport Bike)...

TSN originally ran the CSBK races from 1995 to 2010...
lap-by-lap coverage of both the Pro Superbike and Pro Sport Bike will be available on the CSBK site after the races air on TSN

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have had Being Sports for years as they were the only one carrying MotoGP, I just noticed that they do not list MotoGP for next weekend.

Some searching on the Internet gave me an obscure reference to WSTV, as being the Canadian carrier, but I cannot find any info.

Anybody has any more info on who caries the MotoGP races?

·
Registered
330 Posts
beIN Sports lost the US rights to NBC Sports this year. In consequence, beIN Sports Canada isn’t carrying MotoGP anymore.

WSTV was a new channel scheduled to be launch in 2015, but it never happened.

So, as far as I know now, their is no Canadian broadcaster for MotoGP this year. VideoPass on motogp.com looks like the only option for the whole season unless their’s a last-minute deal. REV TV Canada (formerly MAVTV Canada) could be working on it.

At least, this week’s Spanish GP will be on NBC (tape-delayed).

·
Super Moderator
56,558 Posts
I found a link for NBC for the rest of the season. Unfortunately, only two more races on NBC at this time. the rest are NBCSN, which we don't get in Canada.

There are streaming options, but I don't typically stream...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts